Blue Line Investigations is an accredited member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners. Only a small percentage of consumer reporting agencies have earned this prestige.
To become accredited, consumer reporting agencies must pass a rigorous onsite audit, conducted by an independent auditing firm, of its policies and procedure as they relate to six critical areas:
- All critical online data is encrypted via a certified 256-bit layer SSL key.
- Strong password protection enforcement.
- Internal and external firewalls.
- We restrict access to personally identifiable information to only those employees who need access and prevent unauthorized browsing.
- All employees must pass a thorough background check.
- Employees are trained in physical and technological security measures.
- Records are destroyed in accordance to Federal Trade Commission (FTC) rules.
Accreditation through the Background Screening Credential Council of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners has become a widely recognized seal of approval bringing national recognition to background screening organizations.